What is civics?
Civics is the study of human rights and responsibilities of citizens, the governance and environment in which our society is found.
In civics, we study about
- The environment in which we live in.
- Governance and government.
- Human rights and responsibilities of citizen
- Social cultural and economic development.
IMPORTANCE OF STUDYING CIVICS
- To understand human rights e.g. rights to life associate with worship.
- To understand duties and responsibilities of citizens.
- To understand environment in which we live in.
- To promote peace and security in our society.
- To understand and up hold our culture 6. To establish good relationship and respect.
- To understand road safety for example causes of road accident and measures to be taken in preventing road accident.
- What is civics?
Mention five importance of studying civics?