Student has a duty to participate actively in function of their school as well as local government authorities.
- In school.
- Students can participate actively in school function in the following ways:
- Working hard in school in order to achieve the school’s academic goals as well as their oral academic goals.
- Debating matters relating to their schools development and coming up with ideas.
- Electing their students council or government.
- Enforcing laws enacted by the school authority to bring peace and harmony in the school.
- Participating in the school development project.
- Taking part in activities to protect the school environment.
- Visiting people with special needs in the community like children’s homes and old people’s homes.
- In local government authorities
Student can participate in the function of the local government in the following ways:
- Planting trees in the local area.
- Volunteering in development project such as construction of school, and dispensaries and road maintenance.
- Demonstrating to their parents or guardians what they area thought in school for the improvement of their locality.