- No Special Requirements
- Detailed Notes
- Quizzes/Test at the end of Topic
- Senior Community Members
- HR teams
This online Conflict Management Principles and Practices Training course is designed to train senior community members and organization staff in how to prevent and handle conflicts that occur in their workplace and real-life situations.
Aims of the course
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand key Concepts of Conflict Management
- Recognize the different types and common causes of conflict.
- Understand how conflicts can have both positive and negative impacts conflicts have on a workplace and in real-life situations.
- Be familiar with the various strategies and methods used to prevent conflicts and resolve them in the workplace or in real-life situations.
- Develop an understanding of the various ways to deal with various types of conflicts, including forms of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation.