Are the the documents which comprise written historical information.
- These includes books,letters,maps, magazines,journal, newspaper,minutes of meetings and conferences
- Written records can be found in libraries schools,colleges,universities,internet cafes,offices etc.
22.214.171.124. FUNCTION OF WRITTEN RECORDS
- Written records provides pictures of
- These records reflect public at the time of writing. For example, the letters to the editor in newspaper express the readers ‘ feelings on current issue
- Written records serve as stores of a large variety of information, including discoveries, government policies,statements, religious beliefs,fashion,speeches and
- In-depth reports of daily events are kept as written records,. For example, in a diary,newspaper or biography.
126.96.36.199. ADVANTAGES OF WRITTEN RECORDS
- It is easy to get information.
- Easy to make references.
- It is helpful in doing
- They can be kept for a long time.
188.8.131.52. DISADVANTAGES OF WRITTEN RECORDS
- It can give false information if they are biased by the
- It is difficult to read everything from written
- They are subject to be badly
- Illiterate people can not get information.